Sage Timeslips 2018: Now Available
The majority of the tried and true features that Timeslips has offered its clients throughout recent years, with a considerably more present day database, driving enhanced execution for those critical highlights. Controlled by the Firebird SQL database motor, Timeslips 2018 gives the torque expected to drive bigger establishments of Timeslips (20+ clients) that keep up bigger databases than was beforehand sensible with the Borland Paradox (BDE) database motor. Complicated slip and pre-charging reports, which would require in abundance of a 30 minutes or more to finish, would now be able to be produced in just few minutes.
Sage Timeslips 2018 is available since 17 July 2017 and is one of the most feature enabled version of Timeslips.
Before you Upgrade:
- Windows 10 Computers:
Timeslips 2015 and prior won’t run appropriately on more up to date working frameworks (Windows 10). If you posses Timeslips 2015 or prior, you should redesign.
- Firm needs additional licenses or electronic billing
Just at present supported items are qualified for extra licenses or electronic charging add-on module. In the event that your firm needs both of these, you should claim either Timeslips 2017 or Timeslips 2018.
- Enhanced Database:
Timeslips 2017 and Timeslips 2018 have another database motor called Firebird. Firebird is a type of SQL which has less occurrences of information pollution and less demanding reinforcements when compared with the past database motor called Borland (BDE).
- Sage Timeslips e-Center:
If your firm uses Timeslips eCenter, just “supported performances” will keep running with eCenter. You must run Timeslips 2017 or Timeslips 2018 if you need to utilize eCenter.
Features of Timeslips 2018
- Fast Bills enable you to assemble a bill across the board screen. When you are charging a one time customer, or simply attempting to get one bill out, this component can accelerate the procedure.
- Expense Allocation extended. Already Timeslips was restricted to three classifications for expense allotment revealing. With Timeslips 2018, this has been extended to 10 classes, including more power and adaptability in revealing.
- Set the begin day of the work week. This setting influences reports that aggregate sums by week and gives you a chance to set a work week that matches how your firm measures seven days.
- Timeslips indicates implies in name records when My Lists are dynamic. While a little thing, this will most likely spare many calls to experts. Have you at any point taken a curious look at the customer list and realized that individuals were missing however we can’t decide why? At the point when the rundown is dynamic, your lists are sorted in light of your allocated names. This was here enacted by mistake or initiated and overlooked prompting disappointment in finding those missing names. Presently a basic update will enable you to know to change to all, and “locate” those missing names.
- Choice to demonstrate contact email addresses on pre-charge worksheets.
- New bill format alternatives to control page break before united bill outline.
Sage Support Number – Call 1844 871 6289
Sage Timeslips is an important sage software which is used in the finance industry to accomplish various tasks. The new updated version of Sage Timeslips 2018 is available for purchase with new features. For any assistance in regards to the new update you can contact our Sage customer support number 1844 871 6289 and get insights for your concerns.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)