Sage Error with Address Generic Com Error
The Sage 50 software has earned a reputation of an immensely useful software which has earned a name for itself in the accounting world due to its numerous features. These features, especially the upgraded version contain numerous characteristics that has made this software’s demand very high in the market. Many mid-size and small organizations are steadily switching over to Sage due to this reason. Various flourishing startups prefer to use Sage for all their accounting needs as this amazing software helps in various important activities like money flow management, tracking payments, inventory tracking, etc. There are various automated features too which help in finishing the tasks in a quicker way. Furthermore, the software is extremely secure and manages data with extreme safety configurations.
However, no software is free from errors. It is always advisable to try to solve the problems or errors before proceeding to work on Sage. Occasional errors are common in any software. Sage is no different. Let us discuss about one such error:
Consequences of SAGE 50 Error Address Generic Com Error
Sage 50 Error Address Generic Com Error can lead to following problems:
- Users may be unable to send emails.
- Generic COM Error also can be one of the results.
- Failed to output due to the problematic outcome.
- The user can try emailing documents from Sage Accounts or Sage 50 Payroll in case the user is using Microsoft Outlook. This error message might come up in that case.
First the user needs to check if that version of Outlook is compatible with the Sage software. If it is the desktop version and not on cloud, then it is best to talk to Sage experts so that there is no harm to the system or any data file.
- The user has to email from the Sage software using the SMTP settings if there is no compatible Outlook version.
- All updates for the version of Outlook the user is using has to be installed.
- The document has to be emailed again.
- Then the user has to Check Run as administrator settings. It has to be same for Outlook and the Sage software.
- For Sage 50 Payroll only – the user has to try and create a new custom report setting.
There are many ways advanced ways to resolve this error. It is best to get in touch with trained people who can help you in a more safer way which does not harm the system or the data files. It might not be possible if the user is doing it on his own. Contact SageNumber.Support team.
What is SageNumber.Support?
The SageNumber.Support team is a group of highly skilled professionals who are available 24*7 for any Sage error support or any kind of assistance related to Sage. The team can be contacted for advanced steps of resolving SAGE 50 Error Address Generic Com Error. They try to understand the problem in-depth and then offer step by step solutions for every problem. Get instant answers to all issues and even general information about the Sage software. The toll free number for directly talking to them is 1844 871 6289. They are available round the clock.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)