New Features of Sage 50 2018 Accounting Software – Infographic
Sage 50, one of the most widely used software in the mid sized organizational structure has come with the new update. Sage 50 2018; Sage has updated the software with the ongoing technology. The new update released on 12 July, 2017 and since then the software had been upgraded by majority of users and with excellent reviews.
Every time the update is released, Sage 50c subscribers get additional benefits. There are further features which are involved with Sage 50c.
Let us first check out the new features of Sage 50 2018:
- Enhanced error revisions – the software rapidly and effectively edit records, un-distribute credits and installments from an inaccurate receipt and track which clients have altered exchanges. It’s never been simpler to stay up with the accurate and up to date journals.
- Surfacing data – Sage 50 will now investigate information without the need to source it from different parts of the product or make workarounds. New segments and fields mean more proficient information reliability and diminished disappointment.
- More informative matured borrowers and banks – gain more power of who owes you cash and who you owe cash to, without the need to move all through various screens. A more streamlined process makes it less demanding to get knowledge into your income at the click of a catch.
- Streamlined exchange boxes – it’s currently less demanding than at any other time for you to discover the data you require rapidly, and chip away at it sufficiently, without learning or recollecting what to do.
- UI consistency – you can modify precisely what you need to see when utilizing the program and that will be recollected when you log out. No further investing energy re-setting your show to fit how you function.
- Sage Drive – connect your information to the cloud to effectively get your records from anyplace and share ongoing information with bookkeepers and partners.
- Bank Feeds advertised by Yodlee – makes accommodating your records and bank adjustments straightforward and error free. You can coordinate installments and receipts fast and effortlessly, dispose of individual exchanges, and invest less energy in tedious information section.
- Get paid speedier with Invoice Payments – by including Pay Now catches onto your demand, your clients will have the capacity to pay you in a flash, effectively and safely. You’ll likewise have the capacity to acknowledge card installments via telephone from specifically inside Sage 50 Accounts
The most enhanced and upgraded feature of Sage 50 2018 which everyone is looking forward to is the:
Infographics – Benefit’s and new features Sage 50 2018
Embeded this Image on Your Site:
Note: copy above code press “Ctrl + X”
User Interface Upgrade
This will be the most observable change in variant 2018. Programming patterns change and programming distributers need to keep up or there are chances of being marked as outdated (a terrible thing in the tech world). The principle Sage 50 window has been given an exceptionally current look with a generally monochrome shading plan, a lot of blank area, and level appearance for all symbols and menus. It is intended to work better with the present high determination screens and adjust better to various window sizes. For instance, if the window is too little to show every one of the catches on the toolbar, a bolt will show up enabling access to the rest of the catches.
Sage 50 new update allows you save time and money to gain more efficiency with more effective data management. It brings more powerful inventory system and along with it real time business intelligence.
System Specifications for Sage 50 2018
- Processor operating at 1.0 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz recommended)
- Quantum and Accountant Edition: Processor operating at 2.0 GHz or higher (Multiple-core processor operating at 2.33 GHz recommended)
- 2 GB RAM. Recommended 6 GB RAM
- 2 GB hard disk space (additional 1 GB needed for installation)
- Latest version of Internet Explorer
- Microsoft supported version of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (with the latest updates from Microsoft)
- 256-colour or higher SVGA monitor, minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- CD-ROM drive
- Forms that can be sent via email require MAPI-compliant email client, Internet connection, and email service
- Word and Excel integration requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Sage 50c integration to Microsoft Office 365 requires Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium
- Multiuser (Premium and higher) optimized for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Dedicated server recommended: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2
- Terminal Services: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2
- High speed Internet connection (for subscribed Sage online services, for example, Sage Drive)
Sage Number Support – Call 1844 871 6289
Sage 50 has been transformed to a new level with its latest 2018 update. With this new update Sage 50 has induced new features and technicalities which further involve different types of errors and concerns for the user. We at sagenumber.support try to fix all the concerns with the help to Sage experts we have on our side. These experts are available 24/7 for your support and you can call them on our Sage 50 2018 customer support number 1844 871 6289. You can also get yourself assisted with a call back option from our side.
Get set to Upgrade to Sage 50 2018 the software and enjoy a fast new Sage 50 2018!
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)