How Prepared to Install the 2018 Tax Updates?
Sage 50 is a fabulous software for any kind of accounting and finance related requirements. It is amongst the most prominent software in the industry. It is being utilized by the med-size and small industries. The software can be easily understood even by a layman. Sage 50 is a brand name in the software domain now and all in one solution for all kinds of accounting needs. It is like a blessing in disguise during the taxation time and many features in the Sage software help to ease out the taxation time.
There are an assortment of things that is possible with the Sage software which is management of cash flow, account payables and receivables, payment of bills etc. It has been developed keeping the various needs of the industry in consideration. High module-level security and inventory management is a prominent characteristic of this software.
On the other hand, no software is completely free from all kinds of errors and it is very common for users to have doubts regarding 2018 tax updates. Let’s discuss this topic in detail.
Understanding 2018 Tax Updates
Some of the key features of Tax Updates 2018 are:
About Federal Tax Changes: There has been no significant change in Federal Income Tax Withholding. 2017 rates apply to 2018. Contact experts for more detail.
- The 2018 social security wage base has been enhanced to $128,400.
- Retirement Plans Limits have been revised from 2017.
- Flexible Medical Spending Account Limit has been amended. The amount now has been boosted to $2,650.
- As far as Adoption Flexible Spending Accounts Limit is concerned, it stands at $13,840 now.
About Tax Forms
The payroll tax forms are now all Payroll Tax Form Selector window. For updates, choose a Federal or State form and go to Next. The succeeding windows will have options to update the forms. All form updates need to be done.
How to Check if Tax Update is Applied
The version for this tax update is 20180101 for releases 2017 and 2018. Following steps will ensure that tax updates are applied.
- Sage 50 company file needs to be opened.
- Choose Help. Then About Sage 50 Accounting.
- Confirm that the Installed Tax updates that the number and the Installed Tax Update version number matches the version number.
- To explore more about tax updates and the advanced features, it is best to get in touch with experts who can analyze and tell you benefits of each update in greater detail. Get in touch with SageNumber.Support. You will be pleased by the instant assistance.
What is SageNumber.Support?
The SageNumber.Support is a Sage technical support team of excellently Sage trained professionals who will be like learned angels for you during the taxation time. They will tell you in detail about Tax updates and its features. They have many years of experience in developing this data bank of Sage related knowledge in their mind. Talk directly to this incredible Sage customer support team on the toll free number 1844 871 6289.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)