Fix Error: ‘Unable to Connect to Sage Data Service on machine’
Sage software has surely brought a revolution to the corporate world as accounting and finance related daily tasks have become easier. Its growing popularity is due to its varying laborsaving features which makes tasks fuss-free. A user from a non-accounting background can also acquire knowledge about the software while working on it.
While working on any software, doubts and questions are common for any user. A sage user too may require the help of Sage technical support team from time to time according to the varying needs and issues. You can contact the highly-drilled Sage experts at SageNumber.Support. You can call directly on the toll free number 1844 871 6289. Let’s explore more about ways to resolve Sage 50 data service disruption.
Resolution Data service unavailable on this machine
The normal error message displayed if Sage 50 data service is disrupted are:
“Unable to connect to Sage Data Service on machine’
“Data service unavailable on <system name>”
This normally occurs while opening any account on Sage.
However, there is nothing to panic about as this issue can be resolved by the following easy steps:
- Check which of your Sage accounts holds the data. Re-start the system. If the problem is still there, then proceed to the next step.
- While working on the system that has your Sage accounts data, Windows key + R on the keyboard has to be pressed.
- services.msc has to be entered. Then choose OK. Now in the list of services, check for the following services:
Sage Accounts v24
- Sage 50 Accounts Service v24
- Sage 50 Accounts Control v24
Sage Accounts v23
- Sage 50 Accounts Service v23
- Sage 50 Accounts Control v23
Sage Accounts v22
- Sage 50 Accounts Service v22
- Sage 50 Accounts Control v22
Sage Accounts v21
- Sage 50 Accounts Service
- Sage 50 Accounts Control
If the user still can see that the services don’t run or just display a status of starting, then it is best to contact a Sage technical team member for advanced steps.
- Also, if any of the services displays as Disabled in the Startup Type column. The service has to be right-clicked. Go to Properties. In the Startup type drop-down list, choose Automatic, then press OK.
- For any service, the service has to be right-clicked. Choose Stop. The service has to be right-clicked again. Select Start.
For more information, get in touch with SageNumber.Support. You will have a hassle-free experience with Sage after talking to them.
What is SageNumber.Support?
The SageNumber.Support is a Sage tech support team of experts who are experienced in handling any issues related to Sage software. This Sage customer team is extremely professional and available at your service any time that you want. They can help you if there is any issue with Sage 50 data service. Call the Sage 50 technical support toll free number 1844 871 6289 right away.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)