How to Fix Sage 50 Error “Printer not Activated Error Code 30”?
The Sage 50 has steadily earned a reputation of a highly useful software that has many features that can make daily accounting tasks quicker to finish and more efficient. The demand of this software has steadily increased in the market due to its positive feedback from all users. Varied growing startups and med-size organizations are steadily using Sage 50 for cash flow management, inventory management, invoice related help, automated functions, etc. Security is a prime feature of this software. Therefore, all clients’ related data and company files are extremely secure with Sage 50.
Irrespective of the fact how wonderful and useful a software is, there may be situations where the user may face sudden errors and might be looking for resolutions. Let us explore one such error- Printer not Activated Error Code 30. In case of any confusion, Sage experts can be contacted.
Steps to Resolve Sage 50 Error: Printer not Activated Error Code 30
- User Account Control (UAC) enabled
- If the email program is incompatible.
- The customized form is damaged
- If the user is trying to use Sage 50 E-mail writer as a printer
- Sage 50 E-mail Writer has incorrect settings
- Microsoft updates realated installation
- E-mail Writer is spoiled.
- There is a clash in Printer driver
- Windows Profile is corrupted or damaged.
- The user account control needs to be disabled
- Email once and then receive the error. Office 2016, Office 365, Office Click-to-Run, and Office Starter may not compatible. Check that once.
- A well-suited email program needs to be downloaded.
- What to do in case of a spoiled customized form:
- The user has to e-mail or print using a typical form or a Standard Report such as the Balance Sheet firstly
- If the error is about Print or Email is clicked, explore the next section.
Sage E-Mail Writer can be used as a Default Printer
In this case first close Sage 50. Click on Start, click on devices and printers through the control panel. Sage E-mail Writer has to be checked if it is not set as the default printer. If it is, then the actual printer has to be set as the actual printer. Sage E-mail Writer as the printer should not be selected while printing.
Port & Permissions for E-Mail Writer has to be changed.
Sage 50 has to be closed. Check Start, devices and printers. Right-click on Sage 50 E-mail Writer and click on Printer properties. Choose Security tab. Follow the further steps with the help of an expert.
For understanding the advanced and further steps in detail for resolving the Sage 50 error: Printer not Activated Error Code 30, it is best to get in touch with Sage tech support team of experts at SageNumber.Support team. They will help in resolving the error in a more quicker and smoother way to avoid any hassle to the user.
What is SageNumber.Support?
The SageNumber.Support team is a group of exceedingly knowledgeable Sage trained executives who are there to help you at any time of the day or night. This Sage technical support team is available 24*7. The user can reach out to this team for getting to know the advanced steps regarding Sage 50 Error Printer not Activated Error Code 30. The team will try to understand the problem and give you step by step solutions to all Sage related issues. The toll free number for directly conversing with them is 1844-871-6289.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)